Change of Company Name by Written Resolution

The other method of changing the name of a limited company is by written resolution.

This is a resolution passed unanimously by the members (shareholders) of a company.  All the members are then required to sign and date the document.

A Change of Name by Written Resolution form (NC20) is also available for download at the Companies House website.


Comments are closed.