Change of Company Name by Special Resolution

There are two ways of changing the name of a limited company, the first of these is by Special Resolution.

This is a resolution that must be passed at a general meeting of the company with a majority of 75%.  An ordinary resolution only requres a 51% majority.

A Change of Name by Special Resolution form (NC19) is available for download at the Companies House website.


Comments are closed.